Facility Use Guidelines
Any and all facility use requests must be made to the Facility Use Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to the event. There is no guarantee for a facility to be made available if the request is not made 2 weeks prior. Requests can be made through the link to the Facility Use Request located at the bottom of the page.
School sponsored groups take priority over ALL other groups followed by Mayville City Recreation Department. All other requests will be added to the calendar in the order they were received.
The group that will rent the facility will take full responsibility for the supervision of the individuals present, as well as, the grounds and facility prior to, during and immediately after all scheduled activities.
A Certificate of Insurance is required prior to the use of a district facility.
Rental groups will be billed following the use of the facility and charged as follows:
- There will be no rental fee for facility use by groups sponsored by the School District of Mayville
- Mayville City Recreation Department will be charged as agreed upon between the city and the district
- Renters are to pay for necessary custodial services at a rate of $32.00 per hour if a custodian is not already scheduled to be on duty
- Custodial staff will be assigned by the Director of Operations
- District facilities may be rented at a rate of $40.00 per room per day unless otherwise agreed upon between the District Administrator and/or the Director of Operations
Keys will be issued to the group renting the facility with the clear understanding that keys are to be turned in at the end of the event or season.
Cancellations must be made with 24 hour notice to the Director of Operations-Failure to cancel with a 24 hour notice will result in the full cost of rental.